2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 292.0
- physiological and psychological symptoms associated with withdrawal from the use of a drug after prolonged administration or habituation; the concept includes withdrawal from smoking or drinking, as well as withdrawal from an administered drug.
- Processes and symptomatic effects resulting from abstinence from a chemical agent or medication. Used for human or animal populations.
- ICD-9-CM 292.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 292.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 292.0: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
292.0 Alternative Terminology
Convert 292.0 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 292.0: