2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 292.0
- ICD-9-CM 292.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 292.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 292.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 292.0: 2013 2014 2015.
- Amphetamine withdrawal
- Cocaine withdrawal
- Drug withdrawal syndrome
- Nicotine withdrawal
- Opioid withdrawal
- Psychostimulant withdrawal
- Sedative withdrawal
- Sedative withdrawal delirium
- Sedative, hypnotic AND/OR anxiolytic withdrawal delirium
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic withdrawal
- Sedative, hypnotic, or anxiolytic withdrawal
- Stimulant withdrawal
- abstinence syndrome or symptoms
- withdrawal syndrome or symptoms
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F19.939 Other psychoactive substance use, unspecified with withdrawal, unspecified