2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.3
Rhinovirus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Short description: RHINOVIRUS INFECT NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 079.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 079.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 079.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.3: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B97.89 Other viral agents as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Acute bronchitis due to rhinovirus
- Disease due to Rhinovirus
- Rhinovirus disease
- Rhinovirus infection