2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.3
Rhinovirus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- ICD-9-CM 079.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 079.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acute bronchitis due to rhinovirus
- Disease due to Rhinovirus
- Rhinovirus disease
- Rhinovirus infection
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B97.89 Other viral agents as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere