2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.4
Human papillomavirus in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- ICD-9-CM 079.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 079.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anogenital human papilloma virus infection
- Disease due to Papilloma virus
- Disease due to Papillomaviridae
- Human papilloma virus infection
- Human papilloma virus infection of vocal cord
- Human papilloma virus-associated intraepithelial neoplasia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B97.7 Papillomavirus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere