2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 078.10
Viral warts unspecified
- benign epidermal tumor caused by a papillomavirus or other agent.
- A raised growth on the surface of the skin or other organ.
- A papilloma virus related epithelial overgrowth. It can be located anywhere on the body though when it involves the perineal region it is generally referred to as condyloma acuminata.
- Short description: VIRAL WARTS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 078.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 078.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 078.10: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 078.10 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 078.10: