2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E929.8
Late effects of other accidents
- Billable Code
- Not A Principal Dx
- ICD-9-CM E929.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E929.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E929.8 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- Late effects of accidents classifiable to E910-E928.8
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Y33.XXXS Other specified events, undetermined intent, sequela