2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 980.2
Toxic effect of isopropyl alcohol
- ICD-9-CM 980.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 980.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Isopropyl alcohol causing toxic effect (disorder)
- Isopropyl alcohol poisoning
- Dimethyl carbinol
- Rubbing alcohol
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T51.2X1A Toxic effect of 2-Propanol, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T51.2X2A Toxic effect of 2-Propanol, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T51.2X3A Toxic effect of 2-Propanol, assault, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T51.2X4A Toxic effect of 2-Propanol, undetermined, initial encounter