2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 791.5
- ICD-9-CM 791.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 791.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Glucosuria (sugar in urine)
- Presence of glucose in the urine, especially the excretion of an abnormally large amount of sugar (glucose) in the urine
- The appearance of an abnormally large amount of glucose in the urine, such as more than 500 mg/day in adults. It can be due to hyperglycemia or genetic defects in renal reabsorption (renal glycosuria)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R81 Glycosuria