2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.20
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 743.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q15.0 Congenital glaucoma
- Primary congenital glaucoma