2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 706.3
- ICD-9-CM 706.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 706.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A chronic inflammatory disease of the skin with unknown etiology. It is characterized by moderate erythema, dry, moist, or greasy (sebaceous gland) scaling and yellow crusted patches on various areas, especially the scalp, that exfoliate as dandruff. Seborrheic dermatitis is common in children and adolescents with hiv infections
- A kind of skin disorder affecting the scalp, face, and trunk causing scaly, flaky, itchy, red skin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L21.9 Seborrheic dermatitis, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 706.3
- Hypersteatosis 706.3
- Seborrhea, seborrheic 706.3
- adiposa 706.3
- corporis 706.3