2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 697.1
- ICD-9-CM 697.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 697.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A chronic inflammatory disease characterized by shiny, flat-topped, usually flesh-colored micropapules no larger than the head of a pin. Lesions are localized in the early stages, found chiefly on the lower abdomen, penis, and inner surface of the thighs. Distribution may become generalized as the disease progresses
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L44.1 Lichen nitidus
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 697.1
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Pinkus' (lichen nitidus) 697.1
- Lichen 697.9
- nitidus 697.1
- Pinkus' disease (lichen nitidus) 697.1