2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 697.0
- ICD-9-CM 697.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 697.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bullous lichen planus
- Hypertrophic lichen planus
- Lichen planopilaris
- Subacute active lichen planus
- Subacute lichen planus
- Inflammatory, pruritic disease of the skin and mucous membranes, which can be either generalized or localized; characterized by distinctive purplish, flat-topped papules having a predilection for the trunk and flexor surfaces; lesions may be discrete or coalesce to form plaques
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L43.8 Other lichen planus
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L66.1 Lichen planopilaris