2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 695.10
Erythema multiforme, unspecified
- ICD-9-CM 695.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 695.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Erythema multiforme
- Nonbullous erythema multiforme
- Non-bullous erythema multiforme
- Skin and mucous membrane disease characterized by an eruption of macules, papules, nodules, vesicles, and/or bullae with characteristic bull's-eye lesions usually occurring on the dorsal aspect of the hands and forearms
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L51.0 Nonbullous erythema multiforme
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L51.9 Erythema multiforme, unspecified