2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 694.5
- ICD-9-CM 694.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 694.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A chronic and relatively benign subepidermal blistering disease usually of the elderly and without histopathologic acantholysis
- An autoimmune chronic skin disorder characterized by the presence of large blisters. It usually affects elderly people and tends to subside spontaneously
- Benign pemphigus NOS
- Bullous pemphigoid
- Herpes circinatus bullosus
- Senile dermatitis herpetiformis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L12.0 Bullous pemphigoid
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L12.8 Other pemphigoid