2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 569.85
Angiodysplasia of intestine with hemorrhage
- ICD-9-CM 569.85 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 569.85 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Intestinal angiodysplasia w hemorrhage
- Intestinal hemorrhage due to angiodysplasia of intestine
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K55.21 Angiodysplasia of colon with hemorrhage
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 569.85
- Angiodysplasia (intestinalis) (intestine) 569.84
- with hemorrhage 569.85