2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 569.84
Angiodysplasia of intestine (without mention of hemorrhage)
- ICD-9-CM 569.84 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 569.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Angiodysplasia of intestine
- Intestinal angiodysplasia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K55.20 Angiodysplasia of colon without hemorrhage
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 569.84
- Angiodysplasia (intestinalis) (intestine) 569.84