2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 521.7
Intrinsic posteruptive color changes
- ICD-9-CM 521.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 521.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Posteruptive color change of tooth
- Staining [discoloration] of teeth:
- due to:
- pulpal bleeding
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K03.7 Posteruptive color changes of dental hard tissues