2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 520.5
Hereditary disturbances in tooth structure, not elsewhere classified
- ICD-9-CM 520.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 520.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hereditary disturbances in tooth structure
- Amelogenesis imperfecta
- Dentinogenesis imperfecta
- Odontogenesis imperfecta
- Dentinal dysplasia
- Shell teeth
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K00.5 Hereditary disturbances in tooth structure, not elsewhere classified