2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426
- There are 10 ICD-9-CM codes below 426 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A cardiac rhythm characterized by independent atrial and ventricular complexes with the atrial rate exceeding ventricular rate and complete failure of atrial impulses to conduct to the ventricle
- A disorder affecting the conduction system that sends electrical signals in the myocardium
- A disorder characterized by a dysrhythmia with complete failure of atrial electrical impulse conduction through the av node to the ventricles
- A disorder characterized by pathological irregularities in the cardiac conduction system
- Abnormality in rhythm of heartbeat, including rate, regularity, and/or sequence of activation abnormalities
- Complete failure of atrial electrical impulse conduction through the av node to the ventricles