2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 425.9
Secondary cardiomyopathy, unspecified
- ICD-9-CM 425.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 425.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cardiomyopathy associated with another disorder
- Cardiomyopathy, secondary
- Secondary cardiomyopathy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I42.7 Cardiomyopathy due to drug and external agent