2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 389.12
Neural hearing loss, bilateral
- ICD-9-CM 389.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 389.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat neural hearing loss
- Bilateral neural hearing loss
- Both sides neural hearing loss
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H90.3 Sensorineural hearing loss, bilateral