2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.72
Referred otogenic pain
- ICD-9-CM 388.72 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 388.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat referred otalgia
- Bilateral referred otalgia
- Both sides referred otalgia (ear condition)
- Ear pain, referred
- Ear pain, referred (from another site)
- Left referred otalgia
- Referred otalgia
- Right referred otalgia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H92.09 Otalgia, unspecified ear