2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.71
- ICD-9-CM 388.71 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 388.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat otogenic otalgia
- Bilateral otogenic otalgia
- Both sides otogenic otalgia (ear condition)
- Left otogenic otalgia
- Otogenic otalgia
- Right otogenic otalgia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H92.09 Otalgia, unspecified ear