2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.57
Endothelial corneal dystrophy
- ICD-9-CM 371.57 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 371.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Corneal dystrophy, endothelial
- corneal endothelial dystrophy
- Fuchs corneal dystrophy
- Fuchs' corneal dystrophy
- Fuchs corneal dystrophy (eye condition)
- Disorder caused by loss of endothelium of the central cornea; it is characterized by hyaline endothelial outgrowths on descemet's membrane, epithelial blisters, reduced vision, and pain
- Combined corneal dystrophy
- Cornea guttata
- Fuchs' endothelial dystrophy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H18.51 Endothelial corneal dystrophy