2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 356.2
Hereditary sensory neuropathy
- ICD-9-CM 356.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 356.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy with optic atrophy (disorder)
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy, w optic atrophy
- Neuropathy (nerve damage) hereditary motor and sensory
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), hereditary sensory
- Sensory neuropathy, hereditary
- Group of peripheral nervous system hereditary disorders with varying course, symptoms, neuropathology, and genetics, but characterized by degeneration of peripheral nerves, and clinically by loss of sensation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G60.0 Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy