2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 356.0
Hereditary peripheral neuropathy
- ICD-9-CM 356.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 356.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dejerine Sottas disease
- Déjérine-Sottas disease (disorder)
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), hereditary peripheral
- Peripheral neuropathy, hereditary
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G60.0 Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy