2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 331.89
Other cerebral degeneration
- ICD-9-CM 331.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 331.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Argyrophilic brain disease
- Cerebral ataxia
- Cerebral paralysis with homolateral ataxia
- Frontal lobe degeneration
- Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration
- Semantic dementia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G31.89 Other specified degenerative diseases of nervous system