2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.32
- ICD-9-CM 312.32 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 312.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by the recurrent failure to resist the impulse to steal items of little intrinsic value; the individual experiences a rising subjective sense of tension before the theft and a sense of gratification or relief during the theft
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F63.2 Kleptomania
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 312.32
- Cleptomania 312.32
- Disturbance - see also Disease
- Kleptomania 312.32