2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.89
Other pain disorders related to psychological factors
- ICD-9-CM 307.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 307.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Pain disorder
- Pain disorder assoc w medical and psychological disorders
- Pain disorder associated with medical and psychological disorder
- Pain disorder associated with medical and psychological disorders (disorder)
- Pain disorder w psychological factors
- Pain disorder with psychological factors
- Psychogenic back pain
- Psychogenic backache
- Code first to type or site of pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F45.42 Pain disorder with related psychological factors