2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719
Other and unspecified disorders of joint
- There are 10 ICD-9-CM codes below 719 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by excessive fluid in a joint, usually as a result of joint inflammation
- Abnormally increased amount of fluid in a joint cavity, usually as a result of joint inflammation
- Accumulation of watery fluid in the cavity of a joint. (Dorland, 27th ed)
- Pathological transudate in the synovial cavity of joints