2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.1
- ICD-9-CM 282.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 282.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Elliptocytosis, hereditary
- A peripheral blood finding in which a large number of erythrocytes are shaped in a slightly oval-shaped form
- An intrinsic defect of erythrocytes inherited as an autosomal dominant trait. The erythrocytes assume an oval or elliptical shape
- Intrinsic defect of erythrocytes inherited as an autosomal dominant trait; erythrocytes assume an oval or elliptical shape
- Elliptocytosis (congenital)
- Ovalocytosis (congenital) (hereditary)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM D58.1 Hereditary elliptocytosis