2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 280.1
Iron deficiency anemia secondary to inadequate dietary iron intake
- ICD-9-CM 280.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 280.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anemia, dietary iron deficiency
- Iron deficiency anemia due to dietary cause
- Iron deficiency anemia due to dietary causes
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM D50.8 Other iron deficiency anemias