2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 270.5
Disturbances of histidine metabolism
- ICD-9-CM 270.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 270.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Disorder of histidine metabolism
- Histidine metabolism disease
- Histidine metabolism disorder
- Autosomal recessive aminoacidopathy due to deficiency of histidine ammonia-lyase; characterized by accumulation of histidine in serum and urinary excretion of histidine and metabolites, but is usually benign; may cause mild central nervous system dysfunction
- Imidazole aminoaciduria
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E70.40 Disorders of histidine metabolism, unspecified