2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 204.9
Unspecified lymphoid leukemia
- There are 3 ICD-9-CM codes below 204.9 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A malignant lymphocytic neoplasm of b-cell or t-cell lineage involving primarily the bone marrow and the peripheral blood. This category includes precursor or acute lymphoblastic leukemias and chronic leukemias
- A progressive, proliferative disease of blood cells, originating from lymphoid cells
- A type of cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (white blood cells)
- Leukemia associated with hyperplasia and overactivity of the lymphoid tissue; there are increased numbers of circulating malignant lymphocytes and lymphoblasts
- Leukemia associated with hyperplasia of the lymphoid tissues and increased numbers of circulating malignant lymphocytes and lymphoblasts