2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 204.0
Lymphoid leukemia acute
- There are 3 ICD-9-CM codes below 204.0 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A quickly progressing disease in which too many immature white blood cells called lymphoblasts are found in the blood and bone marrow
- Acute leukemia in which lymphoblasts and their progenitor cells predominate; the most common childhood cancer and accounts for 20 percent of adult acute leukemia; common all antigen (calla) expressed in most cases
- Leukemia with an acute onset, characterized by the presence of lymphoblasts in the bone marrow and the peripheral blood. It includes the precursor b lymphoblastic leukemia and precursor t lymphoblastic leukemia
- acute exacerbation of chronic lymphoid leukemia (204.1)