2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 128.1
- ICD-9-CM 128.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 128.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Gnathostomiasis infection
- Infection by Gnathostoma
- Infections with nematodes of the genus gnathostoma, superfamily thelazioidea. Gnathostomiasis is a food-borne zoonosis caused by eating undercooked or raw fish or meat
- Infection by Gnathostoma spinigerum and related species
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B83.1 Gnathostomiasis