2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 127.6
- ICD-9-CM 127.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 127.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Infestation with nematode worms of the genus trichostrongylus. Man and animals become infected by swallowing larvae, usually with contaminated food or drink, although the larvae may penetrate human skin
- Infection by Trichostrongylus species
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B81.2 Trichostrongyliasis