2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 085.4
Cutaneous leishmaniasis, American
- ICD-9-CM 085.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 085.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chiclero ulcer
- Infection by Leishmania mexicana
- Leishmaniasis tegumentaria diffusa
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B55.1 Cutaneous leishmaniasis