2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 085.1
Cutaneous leishmaniasis, urban
- ICD-9-CM 085.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 085.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aleppo boil
- Baghdad boil
- Delhi boil
- Infection by Leishmania tropica (minor)
- Leishmaniasis, cutaneous:
- dry form
- Oriental sore
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B55.1 Cutaneous leishmaniasis