2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V90.39
Other retained organic fragments
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Retain organic frag NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V90.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V90.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V90.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V90.39: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z18.39 Other retained organic fragments
- Retained foreign body of organic fragments
- Retained foreign body, organic fragments
- Retained organic fragment foreign body
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V90.39
- Foreign body
- retained (old) (nonmagnetic) (in) V90.9