2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.4
Foreign body granuloma of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Short description: Foreign body granul-skin.
- ICD-9-CM 709.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 709.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Beryllium granuloma of skin
- Dirt engrained scar
- Foreign body granuloma of skin
- Foreign body granuloma of subcutaneous tissue
- Foreign body in skin
- Foreign body in subcutaneous tissue
- Foreign body under foreskin
- Granuloma due to foreign body in skin
- On examination - foreign body in skin
- Paraffinoma of skin
- Silica granuloma of skin
- Starch granuloma of skin
- Superficial glass foreign body
- Tattoo granuloma
- Zirconium granuloma of skin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L92.3 Foreign body granuloma of the skin and subcutaneous tissue