2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V88.11
Acquired total absence of pancreas
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acq total absnc pancreas.
- ICD-9-CM V88.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V88.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V88.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V88.11: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z90.410 Acquired total absence of pancreas
- History of total pancreatectomy
- History of total pancreatectomy (complete removal of pancreas)
- Hx of total pancreatectomy
- Acquired absence of pancreas NOS