2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V88.12
Acquired partial absence of pancreas
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acq part absnce pancreas.
- ICD-9-CM V88.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V88.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V88.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V88.12: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z90.411 Acquired partial absence of pancreas
- History of partial pancreatectomy
- History of partial pancreatectomy (pancreas removal)
- Hx of partial pacreatectomy