2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.9
Unspecified family circumstance
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Family circumstance NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V61.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V61.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V61.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z63.9 Problem related to primary support group, unspecified
- At risk violence in the home
- Child in need
- Child on protection register
- Child relationship problem
- Difficulty with parents
- Disturbed family
- Encounter for family circumstance done
- Family circumstance
- Family conflict
- Family maladjustment
- Single parent family, father present
- Single parent family, mother present
- Tower block syndrome
- Wife unable to cope