2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V20.1
Other healthy infant or child receiving care
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Pediatric Only Dx (0-17 years)
- Short description: Care of healthy chld NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V20.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V20.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V20.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V20.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z76.2 Encounter for health supervision and care of other healthy infant and child
- Medical or nursing care supervision of healthy infant in cases of:
- maternal illness, physical or psychiatric
- socioeconomic adverse condition at home
- too many children at home preventing or interfering with normal care