2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.23
Counseling for parent-biological child problem
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Cnsl prnt-biol chld prob.
- ICD-9-CM V61.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V61.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V61.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.23: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z71.89 Other specified counseling
- Counseling for parent who has problem with biological child done
- Counseling for parent, problem w biological child
- Concern about behavior of biological child
- Parent-biological child conflict
- Parent-biological child relationship problem