2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.29
Other parent-child problems
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Oth parent-child problem.
- ICD-9-CM V61.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V61.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V61.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.29: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z62.1 Parental overprotection
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z62.898 Other specified problems related to upbringing
- Hostility towards and scapegoating of child
- Inadequate parental supervision and control
- Inappropriate (excessive) parental pressure
- Inappropriate parental pressure
- Overprotective parent
- Parent child estrangement
- Parental overprotection