2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.63
Anaphylactic reaction due to fruits and vegetables
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Anphylct react frts veg.
- ICD-9-CM 995.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 995.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.63: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T78.04XA Anaphylactic reaction due to fruits and vegetables, initial encounter
- Anaphylaxis due to fruit
- Anaphylaxis due to vegetable
- Fruit anaphylaxis
- Fruit anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Vegetable anaphylaxis
- Vegetable anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)