2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.64
Anaphylactic reaction due to tree nuts and seeds
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Anphyl react tr nts seed.
- ICD-9-CM 995.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.64 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 995.64.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.64: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T78.05XA Anaphylactic reaction due to tree nuts and seeds, initial encounter
- Anaphylaxis due to seed
- Anaphylaxis due to tree nut
- Seed anaphylaxis
- Seed anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Tree nut anaphylaxis
- Tree nut anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)